§1 General Provisions
1. The online store, hereinafter referred to as the "Store", conducts retail sales via the Internet, based on these Terms and Conditions, hereinafter referred to as "Terms and Conditions".
2. The owner of the Store is: Pro Beauty, Modlińska 74a, 05-110 Jabłonna, NIP: 9451841953, phone: +48 535 424 894, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the sales contract concluded with the Customer.
4. Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions by the Customer is a condition for concluding the sales contract.
5. Prices in the Store are gross prices (include VAT).
6. Goods available in the Store are free from physical and legal defects.
1. Orders can be placed in the following ways:
- Via the form available on the Store's website,
- By email to the address available on the Store's website,
- By phone to the numbers designated for placing orders, available on the Store's website in the Contact tab.
2. The condition for the execution of the order is the provision by the Customer of data allowing for the verification of the Customer and the recipient of the goods. The Store confirms the acceptance of the order by email or phone. The Store has the right to refuse to accept an order, limit the payment method, or demand a prepayment if the order raises justified doubts about the authenticity and reliability of the provided data or the method of payment.
3. For both parties, the information contained on the Store's website at the time of placing the order is binding, in particular: the price, characteristics of the goods, its features, components included in the set, delivery time and method.
4. Information on the Store's website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. By placing an order, the Customer submits an offer to purchase a specific good. The sales contract is concluded when the Customer confirms the Order by clicking the confirming link in the email sent to the Customer by the Store.
1. The Customer can choose from the payment methods specified in the Payment Methods tab.
2. Shipping prices are specified in the delivery price list.
3. The condition for releasing the goods is payment for the goods and shipping.
§4 Shipping of Goods
1. The ordered goods are shipped by the Store through shipping companies (the store decides which company to use) or made available for customer pick-up at the store's premises. The order processing time is 1-4 business days. After promotional actions, the order processing time may extend to 7 business days.
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the order processing time starts from the moment of successful transaction authorization.
3. In case of payment by means other than cash on delivery, the shipping time is extended by the period between placing the order and the date of crediting the amount to the Store's bank account.
1. In case of non-compliance of goods with the contract, the Customer should return the goods to the Store, along with a description of the non-compliance.
2. The Store responds to the Customer's complaint within 14 working days from the return of the goods along with a description of the non-compliance.
3. If fulfilling a justified complaint involves sending a new product to the Customer or removing the non-compliance, the delivery costs are borne by the Store; otherwise, they are borne by the buyer.
4. Individual computer and monitor settings of the Customer causing erroneous or distorted display of information about goods (e.g., colors) cannot be the basis for a complaint.
§6 Right to Withdraw from the Contract
1. Under the Act on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product dated March 2, 2000, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
2. The right to withdraw from the contract is effective if the Customer submits a statement of withdrawal from the contract to the Store within 14 days of receiving the goods.
3. The Customer returns the goods to the Store within 14 days of submitting the statement of withdrawal from the contract, the return is made at their own expense and risk.
4. Within 3 business days of receiving the shipment, the Store will check the condition of the returned product.
5. Within 7 days of checking the goods, the Store will refund the amount paid by the Customer. The Customer should provide a bank account number for the refund to be transferred. In case of payment by credit card, the refund will be made to the card. The refund amount will be reduced by the shipping cost if the value of the purchased goods minus the refund amount does not meet the minimum for free shipping.
6. The right of withdrawal does not apply to the Customer in cases specified in the Act referred to in paragraph 1 above.
§7 Privacy Protection
1. By placing an order, the Customer consents to the processing of their personal data exclusively for the purpose of executing the order.
2. The Customer may also give separate consent to receive advertising and promotional materials from the Store, including a commercial newsletter.
3. The Customer has the right to access their personal data and correct them, request the cessation of processing, and object to their processing.
§8 Intellectual Property
The use of any materials published on the Store's website (including photos and product descriptions) without the written consent of the Store is prohibited.
§9 Entry into Force and Changes to the Terms and Conditions
1. The Terms and Conditions come into force on the date of publication on the Store's website.
2. These Terms and Conditions may be changed.
3. Changes to the Terms and Conditions will be published on the Store's website.
4. Information about changes to the Terms and Conditions will be sent to the Customer at the email address indicated in the order.
5. Changes to the Terms and Conditions come into force 14 days after the day of their publication in the manner specified in paragraph 3.
6. The Store assumes that the Customer has accepted the changes to the Terms and Conditions if they have not terminated the contract by the end of the period indicated in paragraph 5.